Setting up the game:
Divide people into two teams of four people and each player is given a quater. Two pitchers are filled up and placed at opposing ends of the table. Each team is positioned at the ends of the table by the pitchers.
Point of the game:
- To get all teams quarters in the other teams pitcher.
- The losing team must drink BOTH pitchers.
- You have to chug the pitcher without taking your lips off the glass.
- When you have to stop pass to the nest person.
- The Anchorman is the last person to drink and has to finish.